My Family: For those of you who know my parents, you will agree that they are exceptional people! They are hard working, altruistic, selfless and moral. They care about and think about everyone before themselves (which I am not sure if that is always a good thing). They have always lived life to the fullest and set an amazing example of family, love, relationships, kindness, dedication and humanity. My sister, Sara, is smart, thoughtful, reasonable, rational and stylish! :) I have always looked up to her! She makes anyone want to work harder, be more thoughtful, live a healthier lifestyle and embrace their inner diva! I couldn't ask for a better sister or friend! As equally lucky with my immediate family, my extended family (including my in laws) are just as wonderful! I LOVE spending time with family and have never felt reluctant to go to a family event! If only all families were blessed with the crazy, fun, wild, and loving family that I have!
My 3 Loves: Meeting Patrick was the best thing that has happened to me. He has taught me so much about who I am and who I want to be. He is my logical rock! I am lucky to have a man who loves me for who I am, puts me and our family first and can be goofy and fun and sing songs and dance on any given day! And if that wasn't enough, he gave me two very special little girls! Charlee and Eleanor have completed me and give me reason to laugh and smile everyday. I watch them in awe and thank my lucky stars for having the most important job of being "Mom" to these two loving, sassy, strong and adorable girls!
Colorado: I am so lucky to live in a place with an abundance of sunny days. A place where fresh air, beautiful scenery and fabulous activities are just a short drive away. I get to drive around and look at the incredible backdrop of the Rocky Mountains; it doesn't get better than that!
My Job: I will not lie, my job is stressful, exhausting and at times very frustrating. But at the end of the day, I can't think of a better way to spend my time away from my family than filling little minds with new information! These little people make me smile, laugh, and teach me how important my job is. I love watching them light up when they discover something for the first time! The work is challenging but oh so rewarding! In addition to the kids, I work with an incredible staff who I don't just consider colleagues but friends! I have the best teammates and colleagues who make going to work fun and interesting every day! It is a home away from home!
My Health: While I know that living a healthy lifestyle is a daily job, I am very thankful to be have good health and be able to live the active lifestyle we do.
My Friends: I have been blessed with friends in all walks of life. I have friends that date back to as early as preschool. I have dear friends from work, from the neighborhood and from college. I truly feel like the most lucky girl to have so many amazing woman who teach me, inspire me and make me feel valued! The giggles, cries, conversations, embarrassing moments, memories and trials have made me the woman I am today and make me so grateful to have all of you in my life!
I have learned from a dear friend, "happiness is a choice!" I choose happiness! I choose to live everyday and be thankful for all the amazing people and good fortune I have found! I look around me on any given day and often a simple smile fills my eyes with tears. This tells me two things: I have a lot to be thankful for and I LOVE life; I am one VERY lucky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment